Crna Gora, Centralni region i primorje
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
An international and renown company, which is considered a leading developer of integrated destinations, is looking for a Marketing Director to lead the Destination Marketing agenda within the business, defining, for approval, the strategic approach in support of the business plans. Materially influences & contributes to the development of the Destination Marketing Strategy to build the Brand and profile of the company as a vibrant and attractive Destination, ensuring its effective implementation and review. Accountable as “Place Maker” for the company, acting as a central point owning and approving the alignment of destination, Destination Hotels and Real Estate marketing messages projected into the market. Owns the digital marketing and development of the company's brand at an international, regional, and local level.
- Planning & Strategy Formulation
- In conjunction with the Director of Destination Management, develops for approval, the Destination Marketing Strategy, implementing a high level 3 to 5-year Marketing Plan in support of Destination’s continuing development.
- Develops the Destination Annual Marketing Plans to ensure alignment with the overall Business strategy, implementing and delivering the Annual Marketing Plan.
- Ensures compliance with established standards and procedures to ensure a coherent and consistent Brand identity is established and maintained.
- Communications & Destination PR Activities
- Manages the implementation of the Annual Marketing Communications plans to deliver declared results and increase awareness of the company as a Destination.
- Ensures integration between the Company’s communication platforms and those of external partners to align activities, such as development of internet campaigns, targeted advertising campaigns, media & brand awareness activities.
- Works closely to align & influence the activities of the Real Estate Marketing Team and the Destination Hotels, acting as the controlling conduit to ensure all releases are in line with the declared Destination narrative.
- Ensures the effective communication of the marketing agenda, key activities, and the Destination’s Brand identity to internal staff to support employee engagement.
- Ensures the execution of the overall Destination media plan & Destination related PR Strategy, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Seeks and establishes sustained working relationships with key international & national media channels, capitalizing on these to gain maximum exposure for Destination events and build and promote the Destination’s image.
- Monitors all dealings with local and international press, broadcasting, and television to ensure that their reports are consistent with acceptable parameters.
- Marketing Activities
- Sets and executes the Digital Marketing Strategy, actively managing social media platforms, external providers, and activities to maximize communication channels to multiple segments and optimize web site development and activation.
- As an experienced “Place Maker”, manages the execution of all Destination Marketing activities in line with the approved Marketing Plan, ensuring consistency, quality and reviewing effectiveness.
- Partners with internal and external partners to ensure marketing activities are consistent with the overall marketing strategy.
- Leads the development of the Brand and ensures that partners are aligned and aware of all project communications and campaigns guidelines.
- Follows-up on the results from Destination campaigns and events, providing recommendations on future activities.
- Market Research
- Remains up to date on progressive and impactful Marketing practices and developments, for effective use within the company.
- Reviews the market research reports and inform management, in order to assist in management decision making on market potential, customer potential, future campaign strategies, development trends etc.
- Co-ordinates research on macroeconomic parameters and ensure that information is diffused in the interested departments within the whole company.
- Studies & reviews external attitudes expressed publicly or privately towards the company as an entity to understand perceptions and identify actions to sustain a consistent PR and project image.
- Budgetary Control
- Develop and submit for approval the Departmental budget and maintain budgetary cost control within the Department to achieve cost effectiveness.
- People Management
- Undertake monthly 1-2-1s with staff to review operational performance, provide regular feedback and development support.
- Support the Annual Performance Development Review process for staff by providing performance related feedback, undertaking performance reviews on a six-monthly basis and completing all supporting PDR documentation.
- High School Diploma
- Category B Driving License
Desirable - University Degree in Marketing Management
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience (or equivalent) in marketing management, at a minimum in the tourism sector but preferably involving Destination Marketing.
- 2yrs of which includes experience of managing and directing a team of marketers.
- Demonstrates a history of innovation and excellence in developing and delivering a prestige brand.
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills, balancing trade-offs and considering the long-term impact on the brand.
- Demonstrates creative approach to problem solving, demonstrating analytical and diagnostic skill and able to propose & deliver solutions.
- Works independently & autonomously, applying integrative thinking to and take necessary actions.
- Manages and works with complexity, maintaining quality, accuracy and speed of delivery.
- Communicates clearly and openly with stakeholders, sharing relevant information in an accurate, effective and timely manner
- Creative & innovative within a commercial context, balancing creative opportunities with commercial acumen.
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills to build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strategic insight with ability to translate into operational plans for execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication capability, with good questioning and listening skills; able to interact professionally and positively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Works with ambiguity. Demonstrates effective decision-making skills; taking information and establishing actions necessary.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills; when working with complexity, able to analyse data and formulate commercially astute recommendations.
You can apply by sending your CV to MARIJA.RASOVIC@GIGROUP.COM
Reach out to us at 067 072 668.
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Crna Gora.
Preporučite i podelite sa drugima
Vratite se na listu pozicija