An international and renown company, which is considered a leading developer of integrated destinations, is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who will help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across all customer touch point to generate brand awareness. Responsibility includes champion brand experience to increase loyalty, market research, analyzing trends to help define the destination marketing strategy, and providing concrete plans as to how best reach the target market.
I. Key Responsibilities:
1. Implementation of Marketing Strategy and Plan: Help develop the destination marketing strategy with input from key project-based and central marketing stakeholders.
2. Branding Strategy: Co-develop and implement project branding, positioning, key messages and subsequent guidelines in line with agreed branding strategy.
3. Campaigns Strategies: Support planning local and regional marketing campaigns and strategies including events, sponsorships and public relation campaigns, newsletters, billboards and print ads.
4. Customer Intelligence: Review and approve planned market opportunities and ideas, on customer segmentation and analytics. Translate project customer insights, intelligence and research requirements into project marketing plans, project positioning and sharing of customer insights across the project team.
5. Brand Ambassador: Integrate with our homeowners, potential clients, partners and investors to embody the brand appearance, dvalues and ethics. The key element is the ability to use communication strategies that will strengthen the client relationship and influence a large audience to buy and consume more.
6. Offices and Display Strategies: Work with the Destination team to improve all offices: sales centres, rentals, customer service office. Marina service office and all displays and directions at the destinations.
7. Events & Activations Strategies; Work with various stakeholders to develop, design and execute activation and events strategies to deliver engaging and relevant customer experiences to the target audience across all asset classes.
CSR Activities: Build strong relations with local NGOs ad ensure proper use of funds to manage.
II. Senior Marketing Activities
• Brief Development and Approvals: Oversee execution and approve marketing briefs to support the marketing plan ensuring alignment of relevant project-team stakeholders.
• Project/Corporate Branding: Oversee execution and approve marketing branded material; ensure brand guidelines are applied consistently across all communication.
• Marketing Campaigns: Work closely with the marketing team to support creating campaigns including monitoring medium effectiveness/ROI including:
• Below/Above-the-line advertising;
• Digital campaign development;
• Content marketing development;
• Public Relations and Communications plans;
• Email campaigns and newsletters.
• Quality Control & Assurance: Complete accountability for quality assurance and control for all project marketing and communications.
• Imagery: Develop lifestyle photography and film aligned to project positioning.
• Real estate project Launches: Contibute to launch of all new real estate launches.
• Offices, Branding and Display: Support in planning and executing all on ground brand experiences for amployees and clients alike to truly connect with our brand
• Coordinate Marketing needs by Department: Work closely with all departments heads to create marketing strategies, plans, budgets that meet all their needs.
• Marketing content: Oversee execution and approve marketing content development for all channels.
• Launch Events and Exhibitions: Oversee execution and approve events, activations and roadshows including venue selection, location, food tasting, rehearsal, invitees list, invitation cards, gifts and giveaways. Oversee logistics during exhibitions, liaising with organizers, supervising stand installation, branding and setup.
• Brochures and Collateral: Assist with preparation and procurement of high quality marketing brochures, press placements for the Project and its associated products. Verifying layout content, copy, proof-reading, feedback to all parties involved and delivery.
• Website & Digital Platforms: Support in creating relevant content.
• Newsletters & Magazines: Oversee execution and approve development of newsletters including layout, content, proofreading, selection of articles, print quality and distribution strategy.
• Promotional material: Oversee execution and manage quality control, selection, and roll-out of all related material.
• PR & Communications: Oversee execution and approve media, public relations and communications plans to maximize project exposure, interviews and events and brand coverage. Review and approve all press releases and outbound media communication ensuring compliance t ODH guidelines. Follow up with media and PR agency on the events and brand coverage.
• Conferences & Media events: Oversee and approve the development and execution of any programs, speaker opportunities and conferences for the project.
• Internal Communications: Oversee development, execution and approval of all internal communications to keep employees informed and motivated.
You can apply by sending your CV to MARIJA.RASOVIC@GIGROUP.COM
Reach out to us at 067 072 668.