Crna Gora, Centralni region i primorje
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
- Contract Management
- Prepares key legal documents and relevant agreements including Services Agreements and Sale & Purchase Agreements and other commercial agreements, relating to individual property sales through to large scale acquisitions.
- Reviews Consultancy/Contractor Agreements and procurement documents produced within the wider company in order to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and in the best interests of the Company.
- Review the contracts created on behalf of the Company within other areas of the company to ensure legal compliance, for example Procurement Contracts.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders to establish business need and provide direction to meet business and legislative obligations.
- Provides technical guidance on Employment, Consultant and Service Agreements, ensuring compliant with relevant Labour Laws, internal policies and procedures.
- Legal Research & Interpretation
- Represents and supports the Company to ensure the efficient handling and resolution of legal negotiations and disputes, serving as liaison to General Counsel and external attorneys as necessary.
- Analyses implications of case law, legislation, rulings and regulatory matters that impact the Company, interpreting implications and providing guidance to Senior Management with dispute resolution scenarios.
- Legal Guidance
- Provides proactive legal assistance and advice on a broad range of legal issues, including contract management, dispute resolution, regulatory agreements and investigations in compliance with local existing and emerging laws.
- Assesses and advise effectively to minimise and control legal risks to the Company and ensure that the systems, controls and processes are legally appropriate.
- Reviews complaints, contractual challenges and prepare preliminary assessments of validity for internal review.
- Prepares proposals for decisions, final orders and other documents resulting from hearings & Board direction.
- Ensures that legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed and interpreted.
- Handles external and internal legal resources and keeps abreast of legislation to limit exposure to liability.
- University Degree in Law
- 10 Years post qualification experience, desirable in commercial and/or real estate environment
- Desirable substantial, relevant experience in property law
- Commercial focus and acumen, understanding of business measures of success
- Valid Category B Driving License
- 10+ years of experience in a related position
- Fluent English and Montenegrin, written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of international commercial agreements, contract, civil and labour laws, administrative and judicial procedures.
- Experience of delivering against the corporate objectives
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Possesses advanced planning & organisational skills
- Communicates clearly & openly with all parties, managing stakeholders to drive positive outcomes
- Advanced level of negotiation and influencing skills, written and verbal communication
- High level of analytical and commercial acumen in order to translate relevant legislation into balanced direction which supports and protects business direction
- Understands the importance of and acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills; taking information and establishing actions necessary
Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills; able to receive volume data from multiple sources
You can apply for this position by sending your CV to MARIJA.RASOVIC@GIGROUP.COM
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Crna Gora.
Preporučite i podelite sa drugima
Vratite se na listu pozicija