Marketing and Communications Manager
Crna Gora, Herceg Novi
Hotelijerstvo i turizam
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
Gi Group HR Solutions, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, for its client Portonovi seeks an innovative, results-oriented, and commercially minded Marketing and Communications Manager who will deliver various marketing and communications activities across the development.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, the key focus of this role is to continue building a positive brand reputation for Portonovi and to leverage this in support of sales for the Residential component of the site, and, additionally, the Resort and Marina business units. The ability to demonstrate the ROI of integrated marketing campaigns is essential to the success of this role.
A community engagement strategy will also be a key focus for the Marketing and Communications Manager, developing initiatives to drive footfall to retail and F&B outlets onsite alongside bringing the development to life through a series of events and creating a communications program to engage residents and visitors alike.
The role is responsible for all residential marketing activity both in the local and international markets.
The marketing and communications manager manages the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization and the long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- Be the Portonovi Brand Guardian, always championing the brand as a brand ambassador.
- Ensure brand standards are always maintained, creating processes and systems to ensure effective brand management is in place and with a particular emphasis on 3rd party marketing activity.
Strategy & Planning / Budget Management
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Director to create an annual marketing plan to address all aspects of marketing activity across the site, addressing and supporting the goals of each BU whilst ensuring alignment of activity to achieve the best value and always maximize ROI.
- Set in place a monthly reporting process to advise DOSM of activity undertaken and results achieved with revisions where necessary to the plan, thus achieving a continual cycle of plan – implement – monitor - review
- Responsible for management of the marketing budget in line with the approved annual plans; reporting all sales and marketing invoicing to the Marketing and Communications Director.
Deliver integrated marketing communication plans to build a positive reputation for the development and deliver a pipeline of qualified leads
- Work with and manage Creative, PR, and Media agencies to deliver impactful rollout of multi-channel campaigns across target markets.
- Ensure all channels are regularly maintained and updated in line with the content plan (website, social media etc).
- Establish KPIs across each campaign and monitor response to evaluate effectiveness.
- Manage the PR agency, including but not limited to a multi-channel program across target markets, journalist/media engagement program, influencer/blogger, KOL initiatives, maximize delivery of project press releases, establish a full press office capability, analyzes media reports, prepares regular reports of PR presence of the Company in media as well as the presence of competition in the media.
- Manage the media agency (on and offline), including but not limited to a media placement strategy focused on lead generation, media plans which deliver the best value from media spend, and innovative ways to promote Portonovi through media.
- Provide Marketing Tools to support the Sales Teams.
- Research and analysis of local and international market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information for marketing campaigns.
- Work with retailers and F&B outlets to develop a program of offers and events to attract the local market.
- Develop channels to engage the Portonovi owner/holiday maker community in activities and events across the site, providing controlled opportunities for two-way communication.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an international marketing role, ideally in luxury/high-end markets.
- Previous Management experience is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent. Additional marketing qualifications are beneficial.
- Demonstrate the ability to design and manage extensive multi-channel campaigns across online and offline channels.
- An avid user of social media and understand how to best market on these platforms.
- Ability to adapt and to be result oriented in a complex organization company and cross-cultural environment
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, agencies, and any other third parties.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Montenegrin and English are essential.
The position is office-based, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, with a competitive package/relocation offering.
Contact us at email@example.com or +382 67 072 668 for any additional information.
If you encouter an issue registering or applying via our website, feel free to send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Crna Gora.
Preporučite i podelite sa drugima
Vratite se na listu pozicija