Logistics engineer-Marine supervisor
Multinational Energy Company
Crna Gora, Bar
Nafta i gas
Transport / Logistika
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
- Lični podaci
- Radno iskustvo
- Strani jezici
- Prilog biografija
For our international client we are loooking for Logistics engineer-Marine supervisor
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Providing a Base for Logistical Services ensuring that all Base activities are performed according to programs and best practice standards.
- Providing overall supervision of all activities with respect to warehouse, yard, quayside operations, marine activities together with a consistent planning of related Offshore Operations
- Monitoring the management of materials (warehouses, yards, stocks) including Company databases and supporting Logistic Manager in the freight forwarding and customs clearance processes.
- Managing Helicopter Operations at the Base (assistance and refuelling activities)
- Ensuring that bunkering activity is adequately and timely carried-out, planning the supply of fuel for the marine fleet (to be supplied by Marine Fuel Station /Tanker).
- Ensuring that Base logistic activities are planned in cooperation with other Base Departments ensuring an optimized use of local/existing infrastructures.
- Participating in logistic studies and developing strategies in cooperation with the Base Manager concerning all matters that have a logistic impact in Base
- Contributing, in close cooperation with Base Manager, to the preparation of contracts and providing specialized support for all matters related to logistics.
- Participating in the definition of the technical documents for the tendering concerning all logistic services for the Base; cooperating with the concerned Departments to tender evaluation, clarifications and final recommendation for the contracts award.
- Ensuring periodical monitoring of budgets, participating in the elaboration and periodical revision of the logistics Base budgets
- Ensuring the control of the proper execution of Base Logistics Operations and related works/services within the scope of authority with respect to cost, time and quality; analysing and recognizing the causes of major discrepancies ensuring implementation of proper corrective actions.
- Ensuring the growth of on/off-shore logistic expertise in providing reference, guidelines and operational instructions.
- Compliance to safety and safe executions of Logistics Support Operations
- Contributing, with Base manager and HR, in the advancement of a professional staff development organization for Base Logistics staff.
- Responsible to support the Marine Base Manager on the following activities, acting on his behalf during his absence and upon due delegation of authority, on:
- Key decision making concerning Marine Base activities, in concurrence with the L&I Director;
- Supporting the development, roll out, implementation and improvements of the Marine Base processes and documents owned by Marine Base Manager;
- Supporting to all Marine Base main activities comprising of and not limited to: HSE, Waste management and Logistics Operations, and in the preparation of the operating procedures;
- Promoting development of national specialists in line with the approved nationalization plan.
- Communication & interpersonal skills;
- Diplomatic and communication skills;
- Initiative, proactivity and focus on targets achievement;
- Organizational skills;
- Management and delegation skills;
- Ability to operate independently;
- Ability to work in multicultural environments.
- Strong academicals background (Economics, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar deegres);
- Advantage - Naval academy graduate or University degree faculty of Maritime or IMO Licensed Mariner Certified
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry desirable but not mandatory;
- Proven experience in managing customs clearance & facilitating port operations;
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics, ideally operating experience in remote areas under constantly challenging circumstances;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Extensive HSE knowledge desirable
You can apply on:https://my.gigroup.me/apply/90
For all additional question you can ask on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Crna Gora.
Preporučite i podelite sa drugima
Vratite se na listu pozicija